Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 February, 09:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
28 February, 10:04
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
that is why I love to sing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 10:12
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
I do too! Voice has changed a little though since I was small! But I still sing!

28 February, 10:16
nothing like enjoying a good sing along

28 February, 10:20
When the kids were all small we had those! Always tons of fun, and on road trips!

28 February, 10:23
Me, I do not care, I sing in the shower, the Mall, walking the dog, others look at me like I am crazy until their head starts to bop and start singing too

mission accomplished

Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 February, 10:32
A meme I made based on my real life...

28 February, 10:34
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
LOL

Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 February, 10:39
All my neighbors fucking hate me. All boomers, I'm early gen-x. They are all part of a volunteer HOA I staunchly refuse outright to ever co-operate with. In the summer I have a big sound bar I put on my porch and have concert level music blaring and I sing my ass off to it while I work!

LOL, I do not why, but I always love to sing, regardless of where I am at
10:45 PM - Feb 28, 2024
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mystic Knight, click on at the bottom under it