Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 February, 09:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
28 February, 10:04
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
that is why I love to sing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 10:12
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
I do too! Voice has changed a little though since I was small! But I still sing!

28 February, 10:16
nothing like enjoying a good sing along

When the kids were all small we had those! Always tons of fun, and on road trips!
10:20 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
28 February, 10:23
Me, I do not care, I sing in the shower, the Mall, walking the dog, others look at me like I am crazy until their head starts to bop and start singing too

mission accomplished

28 February, 10:24
😉Well done!!!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 February, 10:32
A meme I made based on my real life...