Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
AWARDS, CUBE, and VACCINES, OH MY!! 😒

Trump: “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccines.”

Dallas, TX Rally when he said go out and get your vaccine! The CROWD: BOOOOOOOOOO

Go back and listen to DJT talk about the vaccines. He talks about Pfizer creating a wonderful vaccine in record time. The same one he took. And the booster.

If he didn’t really take it, but said he did, imagine all the people that TRUSTED his words about taking it and followed suit.

Remember our posts of all the people dropping like flies?

Yes —- That’s a cube in the middle for the cube decoders out there who know what that means 🙃
07:46 AM - Feb 28, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 February, 02:56
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Did not expect to see eyes so open here, this soon.
Amazing post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
28 February, 02:20
What is always said—NO COINCIDENCES.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 02:45 (E)
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
👀
666 (check mark)

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 February, 02:59
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Michigan Results:
Trump 66.6% 6+6+6=18=9=Completion

Biblical Significance of the Number 9
Completion and Perfection

In the Bible, the number 9 is often associated with completion and perfection. It represents the end of a cycle, signaling that something has reached its full potential or has been brought to its intended conclusion.

Judgment and Finality

The number 9 is also linked to the concepts of judgment and finality in the Bible. In the book of Revelation, there are references to the nine bowls of God’s wrath being poured out upon the earth, symbolizing the ultimate judgment and punishment for sin.

Divine Blessings

In the story of the feeding of the 5,000, Jesus multiplied five loaves and two fish to feed the crowd, resulting in 12 baskets of leftover food. The total number of baskets, 12, is a multiple of 9, emphasizing the abundance and generosity of God’s blessings.

Haley 28.7% 2+8+7=17=Q
Nuff said.

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
28 February, 02:15
That's cuz what Trump released WAS a vaccine. Theirs was NOT. BIG difference.
That's why all dems freaked and blasted Trump when he announced Warp Speed. He knew what was coming and threw tens of millions of doses of the real stuff (ivermectin/HCQ, etc) into the mix. Many that got that first shot weren't getting anymore. And they-the evildoers-knew this. That's why they did a complete 360 once Biden stole the WH and then started to immediately push the boosters-the REAL kill shot.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 February, 02:57
In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication
i wish that were true
im pretty sure it isn't

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
28 February, 01:17
Have you ever asked God for Forgiveness? 🤔

https://www.c-span.org/vid...

28 February, 07:02
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
🎯

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
28 February, 07:12
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
They don't need to ask God for forgiveness. In their eyes, they do no wrong.

28 February, 12:53
Ahh you found the bit about the award I mentioned 👍 He pushed that stuff quite a bit didn't he? But then got quite a lot of backlash and had to shut up about it.

Awake Aware @Awakeaware
28 February, 09:01
My dad has always said “they’re both wings of the same bird” about all politicians and now I’m wise enough to agree. We’re to wake up and have eyes to see.

28 February, 12:53
In response Awake Aware to her Publication
Yeah, Left Wing/Right Wing = Same bird!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
28 February, 08:29
Yup the elite parasites are all in on the depopulation agenda. It baffles the mind ppl dont see it. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
28 February, 07:51
UNDERSTAND THIS:

THERE IS A REAL TRUMP AND THERE IS AN EVIL CLONE

NOW YOU KNOW

28 February, 07:57 (E)
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Wait —— Trump vs Trump?????

Who’s the producer of THAT movie.

Oh! Actually that reminds me to post my thread about the pagan god JANUS. The two-faced god.

There are others that connected the dots of Janus and Trump:

Mr flip flopper.

Yes, that makes sense now. Thank you.