Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
28 February, 07:46 (E)
AWARDS, CUBE, and VACCINES, OH MY!! 😒

Trump: “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccines.”

Dallas, TX Rally when he said go out and get your vaccine! The CROWD: BOOOOOOOOOO

Go back and listen to DJT talk about the vaccines. He talks about Pfizer creating a wonderful vaccine in record time. The same one he took. And the booster.

If he didn’t really take it, but said he did, imagine all the people that TRUSTED his words about taking it and followed suit.

Remember our posts of all the people dropping like flies?

Yes —- That’s a cube in the middle for the cube decoders out there who know what that means 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
28 February, 07:12
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
They don't need to ask God for forgiveness. In their eyes, they do no wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
28 February, 07:02
🎯

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
29 February, 01:15
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
They Will Never go against "THE FAMILY" 🔥✨

( Demons always have to tell you first...
- FAMILY IS EVERYTHING! )

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 February, 03:59
I do not ask God for forgiveness or anything else because He is God and ceaselessly gives His children what they need, including forgiveness. Like the Centurion, I fully trust and believe the Lord provides. When I pray I only thank Him for all He does for me every moment, or for very specific things like saving me from a car crash, or giving me my wonderful husband, health of family and friends, etc. Asking God for things is permitted of course, but thanking Him for saving, blessing, forgiving, loving us is truly acknowledging and being grateful for His action in our lives.