Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
28 February, 07:46 (E)
AWARDS, CUBE, and VACCINES, OH MY!! 😒

Trump: “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccines.”

Dallas, TX Rally when he said go out and get your vaccine! The CROWD: BOOOOOOOOOO

Go back and listen to DJT talk about the vaccines. He talks about Pfizer creating a wonderful vaccine in record time. The same one he took. And the booster.

If he didn’t really take it, but said he did, imagine all the people that TRUSTED his words about taking it and followed suit.

Remember our posts of all the people dropping like flies?

Yes —- That’s a cube in the middle for the cube decoders out there who know what that means 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
28 February, 02:15
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
That's cuz what Trump released WAS a vaccine. Theirs was NOT. BIG difference.
That's why all dems freaked and blasted Trump when he announced Warp Speed. He knew what was coming and threw tens of millions of doses of the real stuff (ivermectin/HCQ, etc) into the mix. Many that got that first shot weren't getting anymore. And they-the evildoers-knew this. That's why they did a complete 360 once Biden stole the WH and then started to immediately push the boosters-the REAL kill shot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
i wish that were true
im pretty sure it isn't
02:57 PM - Feb 28, 2024
In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
28 February, 07:10
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
He had shares in a company that manufactured HCQ...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 February, 09:03
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
which one? do you know