Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
28 February, 07:46 (E)
AWARDS, CUBE, and VACCINES, OH MY!! 😒

Trump: “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccines.”

Dallas, TX Rally when he said go out and get your vaccine! The CROWD: BOOOOOOOOOO

Go back and listen to DJT talk about the vaccines. He talks about Pfizer creating a wonderful vaccine in record time. The same one he took. And the booster.

If he didn’t really take it, but said he did, imagine all the people that TRUSTED his words about taking it and followed suit.

Remember our posts of all the people dropping like flies?

Yes —- That’s a cube in the middle for the cube decoders out there who know what that means 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
28 February, 07:51
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
UNDERSTAND THIS:

THERE IS A REAL TRUMP AND THERE IS AN EVIL CLONE

NOW YOU KNOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
Wait —— Trump vs Trump?????

Who’s the producer of THAT movie.

Oh! Actually that reminds me to post my thread about the pagan god JANUS. The two-faced god.

There are others that connected the dots of Janus and Trump:

Mr flip flopper.

Yes, that makes sense now. Thank you.
07:57 AM - Feb 28, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
28 February, 08:33
Funny how ppl just make up what the fuck ever to put their minds at ease. For fucks sake now theres a good trump and an evil trump🤯. When will the stupid shit end. Makes me think everyones brain has turned to oatmeal.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
28 February, 08:47
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
That's ALL we do here is create all the monsters that we claim to be fighting by just using the system to live a decent life.....

Everybody is livin' in their own little worlds that they created for themselves....

Nothing will ever function properly again and all the problems are cause by the mother of all ponzi schemes, the financial system and we all have finger prints all over this train wreck....

People will DO and SAY anything for more of it because the majority has sold their souls to it...It's clown world....Clowns Я' US...and that's out main problem too and why hissstory will always repeat itself....

Mellissa @Mellissa
28 February, 08:08 (E)
They will never stop making excuses for DJT!!!👎 TDS does go both ways and it's very dangerous!!