Mike Anon @Mike314
How does one become "elite."

Through much research it seems as though the only ones who are "elite" are those who are tied to nefarious activities, and/or born into it.

So it's fair to beg the question: what about Trump???

I'm not saying he's guilty of any heinous crimes, I'm just saying it's a fair question.

After all this time, we're STILL waiting for answers.

Many people have lost their families, jobs, relationships and even their lives waiting for answers.

So yeah, it's fair to question WHO Donald Trump is and whose side he's on.
07:59 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 February, 11:43
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Mike, don't go there as if u lost Faith in God's plan. It's not Trump u have to worry about. I don't know why u are having doubts when the signs of victory are everywhere. Ur seeing it play out. Don't lose ur mind now. Remember: Everything has to crash completely before it can be rebuilt. Trump will sit before a military tribunal which will clear him in full public view, then all the rest will too...but they will be found guilty in full public view. Hang tough Mike!!! Love u brother.👊🤍🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 February, 12:10
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Good points, yes Victor.

I made that post the other night, and since then I went back and watched some videos and went over some other material which made stuff make sense again.

We all know the Biden "regime" is fake and has no authority, I just didn't think it would take this long for everything to unfold. I've been with the "Qanon conspiracy theorists" since Q's first drop, so yeah, the last six and a half years have been tiring, but I'll never give up.

Love you too Victor 👊😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
29 February, 11:40
Is Trump or is it TRUMP?

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 11:37
💯

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
28 February, 11:53

MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
28 February, 12:40
Kim Clement had several prophesies that God chose Trump for this time and said he would take a wrecking ball to DC. I will never give up on DJT and thank him for all the hell he has had to walk through for us!!! He did not even keep his pay for being president! I trust the Lord and I love & trust Trump. The Man in the arena! Who will do it better than God's anointed???

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 11:39 (E)
In response MTGirl4Trump Elaine to her Publication
Aha! but WHO is Kim Clemente!

How do we know he didn't already just know The Plan and presented their intentions as prophecy?

Is he really a proohet or blasphemer?

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 February, 11:42
In response MTGirl4Trump Elaine to her Publication

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
27 February, 08:47
I go back and forth with these thoughts…. Praying he’s on the up and up and not playing us for the fool

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
29 February, 11:49
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
so do I.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
27 February, 08:46
Good to question everything. There is a war. I believe in the 🎬 but there has been so much disinformation on both sides for years that it’s hard not to doubt.
I believe we are and soon many more will wake up.
If things don’t get better soon, it could get serious.
I do expect a period of chaos before it gets better.
Best to care for one’s self and family during that time by getting out of debt, learning self protection,
growing food, back up plans for blackouts, etc.
Take kids out of schools, get info on local governments, take funds out of banks run by the other side,
get fit and healthy.
Gather community of like minded people.
Be as sovereign as possible. Or do nothing and hope for the best.

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
27 February, 08:29
Great points here. And great questions.

I do know Trump is charging $23,200 to take a picture with him. And he has $399 pair of shoes for sale.

With all the Americans hurting financially, that seems like a slap in the face.

IMHO.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 February, 08:11 (E)
None of us truly knows the true intentions of others except God Almighty. However, I trust my gut instinct that President Trump is chosen by Him for this time and place to defeat the evil that has plotted and schemed to destroy us. He has endured attempts to humiliate, ruin, incarcerate, and reportedly assassinate him since 2016. He has been a man of his word unlike most presidential candidates. When he said in his inauguration speech: that power is being transitioned from Washington back to the People (and that he is draining the Swamp), I believe him.

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 February, 08:29
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
We were told that 2020 would be reversed, and that there would be no election in 2024, yet we're headed for one now.

There are no signs of election interference coming to an end, as mail-in voting is still going to be allowed in 2024, and the Dominion voting machines will be used once again.

The courts are corrupt, local governments are corrupt, state governments are corrupt and law enforcement is corrupt.

Nothing has changed.

I hope you're right, Raven, otherwise we've all been played.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
27 February, 08:11
Some are sold into it. Look how many rags to riches stories we have with this crowd. Then we have those who lie, steal and cheat their way in. Why, just yesterday I was reading a book where the author ascribed something to one family when I know for a fact that is not the correct family. Hopefully they will be making good on things being returned to the rightful owners as promised.