Mike Anon @Mike314
27 February, 07:59
How does one become "elite."

Through much research it seems as though the only ones who are "elite" are those who are tied to nefarious activities, and/or born into it.

So it's fair to beg the question: what about Trump???

I'm not saying he's guilty of any heinous crimes, I'm just saying it's a fair question.

After all this time, we're STILL waiting for answers.

Many people have lost their families, jobs, relationships and even their lives waiting for answers.

So yeah, it's fair to question WHO Donald Trump is and whose side he's on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 February, 08:11 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
None of us truly knows the true intentions of others except God Almighty. However, I trust my gut instinct that President Trump is chosen by Him for this time and place to defeat the evil that has plotted and schemed to destroy us. He has endured attempts to humiliate, ruin, incarcerate, and reportedly assassinate him since 2016. He has been a man of his word unlike most presidential candidates. When he said in his inauguration speech: that power is being transitioned from Washington back to the People (and that he is draining the Swamp), I believe him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
We were told that 2020 would be reversed, and that there would be no election in 2024, yet we're headed for one now.

There are no signs of election interference coming to an end, as mail-in voting is still going to be allowed in 2024, and the Dominion voting machines will be used once again.

The courts are corrupt, local governments are corrupt, state governments are corrupt and law enforcement is corrupt.

Nothing has changed.

I hope you're right, Raven, otherwise we've all been played.
08:29 PM - Feb 27, 2024
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 February, 09:03 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
You are right it SEEMS everything is heading towards complete ruin of our nation and the world, almost as if it were “planned.”

We know the NWO requires a reset that typically requires war, famine, and/or economic collapse. Yet, things aren't going quite the way [they] want. Hillary was supposed to win and usher in WW3. Dissidents like us would have been dragged off to FEMA camps long ago.

What IS happening is the failure of the Great NWO Reset. Much of the world is switching to currencies backed by gold. The Globalist operate by printing and distributing worthless fiat dollars.

If we look at the 2020 election theft & SCAMdemic traitors/colluders [they] ARE being exposed. The corrupt: MSM, Big Tech, Big Pharma, RINOs, DemoRats, educational system, medical system, religious organizations have faced a decline the likes of which have never been seen before.

Americans own more guns now than ever before. [Their] attempts to remove our 2nd Amendment right to keep & bear arms

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 February, 09:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
However, what I believe is truly planned is the Fall of the: Cabal/Deep State/Satanic Pedo/Worldwide Mafia. We are in a Biblical war of good verses evil. [They] believed everything was going as planned. By the Grace of God there were and are men and woman who have come together as part of a Divine Plan to save the world from evil. We will be pushed to the brink of ruin and only by the Hand of God will be ultimately be saved. If you look back over the past 3 years along you can see evidence that the swamp/cabal is being drained/destroyed. Have faith that you are living in an amazing time in human history and you are in fact doing your part to aid in victory over evil!