Mike Anon @Mike314
27 February, 07:59
How does one become "elite."

Through much research it seems as though the only ones who are "elite" are those who are tied to nefarious activities, and/or born into it.

So it's fair to beg the question: what about Trump???

I'm not saying he's guilty of any heinous crimes, I'm just saying it's a fair question.

After all this time, we're STILL waiting for answers.

Many people have lost their families, jobs, relationships and even their lives waiting for answers.

So yeah, it's fair to question WHO Donald Trump is and whose side he's on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
28 February, 12:40
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Kim Clement had several prophesies that God chose Trump for this time and said he would take a wrecking ball to DC. I will never give up on DJT and thank him for all the hell he has had to walk through for us!!! He did not even keep his pay for being president! I trust the Lord and I love & trust Trump. The Man in the arena! Who will do it better than God's anointed???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Aha! but WHO is Kim Clemente!

How do we know he didn't already just know The Plan and presented their intentions as prophecy?

Is he really a proohet or blasphemer?
11:39 AM - Feb 29, 2024 (E)
In response MTGirl4Trump Elaine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 February, 11:41
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I think he's now Mar (or Mari) Mari Emmanuel. Voice, build, face are matches.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 11:43
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Huh. idk who Mari is. I'll have to check that out! Thanks!😳