Mike Anon @Mike314
27 February, 07:59
How does one become "elite."

Through much research it seems as though the only ones who are "elite" are those who are tied to nefarious activities, and/or born into it.

So it's fair to beg the question: what about Trump???

I'm not saying he's guilty of any heinous crimes, I'm just saying it's a fair question.

After all this time, we're STILL waiting for answers.

Many people have lost their families, jobs, relationships and even their lives waiting for answers.

So yeah, it's fair to question WHO Donald Trump is and whose side he's on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 February, 11:43
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Mike, don't go there as if u lost Faith in God's plan. It's not Trump u have to worry about. I don't know why u are having doubts when the signs of victory are everywhere. Ur seeing it play out. Don't lose ur mind now. Remember: Everything has to crash completely before it can be rebuilt. Trump will sit before a military tribunal which will clear him in full public view, then all the rest will too...but they will be found guilty in full public view. Hang tough Mike!!! Love u brother.👊🤍🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Good points, yes Victor.

I made that post the other night, and since then I went back and watched some videos and went over some other material which made stuff make sense again.

We all know the Biden "regime" is fake and has no authority, I just didn't think it would take this long for everything to unfold. I've been with the "Qanon conspiracy theorists" since Q's first drop, so yeah, the last six and a half years have been tiring, but I'll never give up.

Love you too Victor 👊😎
12:10 PM - Feb 29, 2024
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 February, 12:50
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Oh I'm soo glad Mike! I know it's feels long, but Truth be told...its happening at a breakneck speed. And I feel like it's been forever too. But I realize that we are gonna see things and say: No big deal we knew all that. But that's our Blessing, we have eyes to see and ears to hear Truth. And remember: Trump must go thru everything first before the evil former presidents can too. It's the "precedent" that we are witnessing being set. Soon it will be them and we will all revel in God's victory! I Love u Brother Mike and I'm so Happy to hear u say the same to me! Btw...for me its been an eternity and I expected it to "happen" much sooner too. I just get why it hasn't. All the decades of mindfucks have to be undone rather slowly...its for the sake of humanity. We are a wiley bunch on both sides, and Time is necessary for ALL of us to Come Together against the bad guys. And We Will! WWG1WGA MAGA
IN GOD'S HANDS
👊🤓🙏☝️🏁🤍🎯