Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 February, 09:01
Good Morning Patriots.
Dreams are back in full force.
Spells Broken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 February, 09:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good morning VK.
I was just thinking, 'something feels different today.'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cax SCx @Cax
11 February, 05:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I'm just going to put this out there, and to be clear this has never happened in Texas in the 20 years I have taught in public schools. TEA gave a directive to all districts to have teachers prepare two days worth of paper packets (not on line lessons) by tomorrow for students in case of "bad weather" for Monday and Tuesday next week. In 20 years they never call for school closure until the morning of , for bad weather. Never , in my experience, has TEA ever given that directive for entire state especially days before. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just very interesting. 🤔

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
Did you see this about the water in San Angelo, TX. First water in Tampa and now Texas.
08:00 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SandyJean716 in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
11 February, 09:03
In response Sandra Jean 16 to her Publication
Did you hear West Palm Beach had water mains "explode" (sinkhole pic on newspaper) at the same time? Near Mar a Lago the whole area had warnings issued "don't drink the water" for two days. Water pressure dropped because "the pipe burst on its own because it's old". If I had heard of some one poison the water, that's what I would have done to draw water back from the pipes immediately - bursting pipe lowers water pressure and causes backwards flow from customers to water treatment plant! The last resort when the poison was already in the pipes. Or, just "old pipe bursting..."?!

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
11 February, 10:13
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Wow I hadn't seen that, so now that is 3 places! Maybe that is why "watch that water" or why we needed to keep drinking water.