Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 February, 09:01
Good Morning Patriots.
Dreams are back in full force.
Spells Broken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Good morning VK.
I was just thinking, 'something feels different today.'
09:04 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 February, 12:40
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
same

today was 338 days since covid was declared a pandemic

11.3:38.11

thats a massive God number sequence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cax SCx @Cax
11 February, 05:14
I'm just going to put this out there, and to be clear this has never happened in Texas in the 20 years I have taught in public schools. TEA gave a directive to all districts to have teachers prepare two days worth of paper packets (not on line lessons) by tomorrow for students in case of "bad weather" for Monday and Tuesday next week. In 20 years they never call for school closure until the morning of , for bad weather. Never , in my experience, has TEA ever given that directive for entire state especially days before. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just very interesting. 🤔

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
11 February, 07:31
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
Interesting! I would’ve thought they would just do virtual school. All of the districts around me were given a snow day today due to the ice.

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
11 February, 08:00
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
Did you see this about the water in San Angelo, TX. First water in Tampa and now Texas.

Case 4Trump @Case4Trump
11 February, 02:59
Mercury is currently in retrograde.

Mercury is known as the planet that rules all communication, B.C.-based astrologist Georgia Nicols explains. This means that when Mercury appears retrograde, people may experience communication issues, problems with technology, or even things like lost mail

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 February, 02:55
WOKE to the same today and immediately started praying for ability to make change as needed ~ #BuckleUp !

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
11 February, 01:00
Lunar new years eve today, tomorrow is the Chinese new year.
Year of the Ox, I recall VK having a bull as his banner a while back.

Nunya Business @AAug22
11 February, 03:39
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 February, 12:43
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Linda Smith @linlou55
11 February, 12:50
I feel somthing very strongly today. I mentioned it before reading this. It's coming!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
11 February, 11:57
Right there with you Cowboy, Like something has just been completed and we get a fews days of rest.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 February, 11:38
Fun stuff, not sure how you all did this for so long, thanks!

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
11 February, 11:20
Same here brother!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
11 February, 11:08
John Denver, Today is the first day, of the rest of my life.......... Its been in my head and off my lips😉

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
11 February, 11:07

Only followers of this user (Countrygirl22) can see their posts

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
11 February, 09:44
It Feels Like Today

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
11 February, 09:30
i feel it. dark to light?

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
11 February, 09:21
Im feeling its time for the PAIN, APL is growing!!
GOD WINS!!

North *** @Northstar
11 February, 09:20
!!! :)

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
11 February, 09:16
Felt it from two days ago and was thinking that there must be more who felt the same.

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
11 February, 09:13
Good vibes, amiright?!

Julie Walker @JuLee
i feel it too

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
I'm feeling it too. Vibes are really High...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 February, 09:11
Been Feeling it all week. Time to look around everyone.
Stop, Breathe, Feel, What do You See?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 February, 09:08

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
11 February, 09:40
Was told 22 days ago by weRalreadythere on Twitter that it could happen 2day it could happen 2morrow? So......maybe?

Amy Gardner @Haircosmo35
11 February, 10:19
Im knew to a lot of this info and every time you post " . " i think its a spot on my screen and try and remove it 🤦‍♀️. help a gal out. the funny for the day