Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 September, 06:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
See past 2023.
9/22
9/11 111

Fall

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
13 February, 03:59
i have been dreaming ever night wish i had a dream if i sould get out of amc or keep holding

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
13 February, 01:58
Crazy, and Amazing Discoveries coming soon...#GodWins!✨🙏🏽💗✨

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 February, 05:56
THANK You, Heavenly Father!

Becca CatteyBecc @BeccaCattey
12 February, 02:46
@vincentkennedy
last night was the worst
3 very vivid dreams explosions(death and significant other making out with Tracey Beanz.
sounds pretty silly huh ? First dream since I started this journey.

Rosemary Frances @iam369iam
12 February, 02:51
In response Becca CatteyBecc to her Publication
🙂lol..last night i dreamt i was getting ascension downloads and upgrades by way of text messages..I'll take it..:-)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 February, 01:25
GMPDSB equals 61 or 7, and Qanon! 💪💪💪

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 February, 11:33
been having more dreams too. prayed for them again. have to process for the meaning but glad to have them 💙

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
12 February, 08:48
I agree. For the past couple years I hated going to sleep because demons were everywhere in my dreams. Lately they have been filled with family and laughter. Way better.

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
12 February, 07:33
I was just sharing the same the other day! One was really cool, I was volunteering to care for lions at a sanctuary. They were bumping up against me and playful. All was fine until the lead caretaker said I had to sleep in the big room/den with them. I was a bit apprehensive! 😂

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
12 February, 04:45
Good morning, VK! Love the sound of this post!👍🏻 As for dreams, literal dreams, we have had a crazy week of 'em - even Oliver, my dog. He moves and sleep runs! 😂 And sleep barks, which is the cutest. 🐾❤️ It is 02.12.21! Take it away! 🙏🏻❤️🥳

American Goldfinch @AmericanGoldfinch
11 February, 09:05
New Lunar Year starts tomorrow - year of the Ox, and President Trump's legal team begins his defense.
Good Eveing VK!

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
11 February, 08:56
John Ratcliffe has been popping up a lot from @VincentKennedy it seems

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
11 February, 08:57
In response Michael M... to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 February, 07:47
Well then, this one's for the Ladies Vinnie!👇😉👍
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
11 February, 09:01
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
😍☺️🍿🍷

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
11 February, 11:18
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Still riding that bike .....at that point.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
11 February, 07:44
I had a dream two nights ago. It wasn't re-occuring dream per se but I have re-occuring venues in dreams.

It was in a very large (multiple thousand capacity) theater packed with people. Not sure what the feature was but it was a movie of sorts. This theater also had back hallways and rooms in the projection booth... felt etherial.

Thanks for the positve message. Means a lot coming from you.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 February, 07:42
The World including Earth🌎
and
Universe.

☺️🙏✨
Thank yQu from the bottom of
our hearts and souls.⛩
🌎☯️◯=♾

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
11 February, 07:20

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
11 February, 06:42
THANK GOD
THANK GOD
THANK GOD
!!!!!!!!!
Is it too much to say, we all need each other now more than ever? Well.. there I said it :P

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 February, 06:40
Good evening, VK! God bless you. ❤️🇺🇸

Christina Maga @Christina71
11 February, 06:16
Thank God! Mine were looking down a scope of a gun, seeing people.... the another intense dream was giving birth. So war'ish and rebirth of world.

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
11 February, 05:11
indeed. 😊

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
11 February, 05:06
💓🙏🏻✨

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 February, 05:43
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
😂🍿

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 12:48
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
noice!⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
11 February, 04:30
I finally saw Light blue (throat chakra) and Dark blue (third eye chakra) in my dream just now~~

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
11 February, 04:26
Sleeping so well right now.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 February, 04:00
I DO LOVE My Day Dreams! 🥰 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Lover Of Light @Lover_of_Light
11 February, 03:55
We are all having war dreams at my house...even the kids! 👀👀👀

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 February, 03:55
Sounds like Rice Krsipies from here VK

Annabel Right @Sparky100
11 February, 03:51
Any chance you could explain whats happening on the Schumann resonance please VK? I can’t make it out. thanks

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
11 February, 03:43
hey I had a dream too! awesome.

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
11 February, 03:32
Good afternoon VK, Tank Patriot ect. finally was able to shake a headache I had forba couple of days. keep up the good vibes

Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
11 February, 03:28
I was having living dreams last night. Don't really remember them. But I was awake while sleeping. Weird.

RaRa Rawr @Rararawr
11 February, 03:34
In response Ash The Warrior Mom to her Publication
it happens to me when I am trying so hard NOT to be anxious about something lol