Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 February, 02:40
We (call out) HANDSHAKES all the time, yet we DON'T when Trump does it. WHY?

It's a BIG club and we are NOT in it.

There IS an internal fight happening within the club to gain CONTROL of the world STEERING Wheel. (Black hats vs White hats). Those are Freemason terms btw. (Checkerboard, light/dark, etc...)

You have to consciously MANIPULATE your fingers to do this type of SHAKE. Try it. It feels very unnatural to do.

Do you see what I see?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
the BEAST is yet to come 🔥🔥🔥
12:15 PM - Feb 27, 2024
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 February, 02:02
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
At face value you make valid points... however, that does not account for the other less tangible aspects of what has been unfolding and why Q would lead so many to that knowledge and I dont mean the knowledge regarding the criminality... I mean the kind of training ground that Q was... i know I have heightened perception because of q... as well as the astonishing number of syncs and I am not talking about the comms syncs, I mean the syncs within my own sphere.

I think it goes much deeper than the predictable story lines of who is good and who is bad... I think we are all in training and Im not sure that it would make sense to have done that... to have activated so many to precieve at much higher levels... why do that?

I have known some family members and I assure you, they would have some axes to grind with their family members... people who love and feel and not as I am told they are... i cant give up hope Id have to give up hope on them all. And its them I root for...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 February, 02:15
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Meaning.... the black sheep... ; )

And not knowing ... it then takes us to God... I just think we are too far along in terms of having activated so many to creat a relationship with God.. and thats really unhighjackable if you are close to scripture and notice your environment...

Also... and I also dont think they could now manufature that because it has momentum...

I really really hope its not the case.. and it would be most evil were it to be the case because it would also implie many others...

I dont get it... when I think about the real work thats gone on spiritually... it does not then make sense...

I will stand by him.. like Flynn... I will stand by them... i made some videos but stopped because I could deliver a truth that may not be the truth and I did not trust myself enough to be able to discern at a high enough level... making claims about x being good or bad... its the same here for me.. I just dont know but I choose loyalty over betrayal.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
27 February, 02:18
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Scripture and the Book of Revelation WILL play out and In the End... JESUS WINS! Reminds me of these two memes that do speak a bit to your points... see below: