Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
We (call out) HANDSHAKES all the time, yet we DON'T when Trump does it. WHY?

It's a BIG club and we are NOT in it.

There IS an internal fight happening within the club to gain CONTROL of the world STEERING Wheel. (Black hats vs White hats). Those are Freemason terms btw. (Checkerboard, light/dark, etc...)

You have to consciously MANIPULATE your fingers to do this type of SHAKE. Try it. It feels very unnatural to do.

Do you see what I see?
02:40 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
27 February, 02:15
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
CLEARLY there are GOOD Masons. The checkerboard of physical life demands the CONTRAST of good & evil for its existence. We must CHOOSE & Trump has CHOSEN. You know a man by his ACTIONS. He has succeeded in this world while many bad players thought he was on their team. You cannot conquer the world unless you KNOW it. Trump KNOWS this world, inside & out, through EXPERIENCE. Our Founding Fathers, George Washington, were MASONS. TRUTH is being revealed slowly. APOCALYPSE means “to reveal." DJT is NOT leading us down the garden path. Trump is ON OUR SIDE. You nust use discernment & COMMON SENSE. There are MANY Illuminati members I accuse of complicity (Mel Gibson, Jim Caviezel, who have revealed truth in the past “revelation of their (satanic) method”) who I do not trust, yet even they are revealing important, ugly truths, whatever their motivation. TRUMP stands above the crowd. You must have faith. We are God’s creation. There are MANY men & women of God who are fulfilling the PLAN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 February, 01:10
I remain watchful and I pray. I do believe in our Creator and GOD is merciful. My faith is in Him. I do believe that GOD chose President Trump for this job. I pray I am not wrong. I don't see President Trump ever hurting a child. I pray I am right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 February, 12:44
This is what I have heard. Let me know if I am right. I have heard that lower level Masons don't know that they worship Lucifer. I heard that Masons when they get to a certain level have a choice. Only the highest levels murder babies. That's I guess when you realize who you serve. If you're willing to do that you're serving Satan but if you're not, you're serving our Creator. Is this true??? Maybe he's a lower level?

27 February, 01:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
could be?

i can tell you NOONE gets to where trump is without selling out.

the system wont allow it.

he was handpicked by the MIC.

he has a handler and a god (called money). cant serve 2 masters.

i truly thought trump was helping, but hes playing a 5d chess game on liberals, deep state, AND we the people.

see my posts from (today) and beyond.

too much evidence.

his blasphemy is off the charts at the same time he professes he's a follower of Jesus.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
27 February, 12:16
By the time many finally realize the truth and no "white hats" are coming to save us (because frankly, THOSE SO CALLED "white hats" were actually part of the cabal sent to distract patriots while they put the final phase of their Global N.W.O. agenda in place...)
it will be too late for many 🔥🔥🔥

27 February, 12:18
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
🎯

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
27 February, 12:32
They have played and financed both sides in every war for hundreds of years. They are masters at what they do. Why would this 'war' be any different?

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
27 February, 12:15
the BEAST is yet to come 🔥🔥🔥

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 February, 02:02
At face value you make valid points... however, that does not account for the other less tangible aspects of what has been unfolding and why Q would lead so many to that knowledge and I dont mean the knowledge regarding the criminality... I mean the kind of training ground that Q was... i know I have heightened perception because of q... as well as the astonishing number of syncs and I am not talking about the comms syncs, I mean the syncs within my own sphere.

I think it goes much deeper than the predictable story lines of who is good and who is bad... I think we are all in training and Im not sure that it would make sense to have done that... to have activated so many to precieve at much higher levels... why do that?

I have known some family members and I assure you, they would have some axes to grind with their family members... people who love and feel and not as I am told they are... i cant give up hope Id have to give up hope on them all. And its them I root for...

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
17 February, 09:22
I don't believe we are seeing the real Trump at Mar a lago, and wondering how tall his son Don Jr. is, never knew he was taller than his dad.

wht 2.0 @wht
16 February, 08:02 (E)
Actually the Biblical end times prophetic narrative (generally quite poorly understood and taught by 99% of Christianity) shines quite a clear light on America's role in earth's final events baring down on us now like a runaway freight train.

Two Beasts Become Friends - The USA in Bible Prophecy
https://adtv.watch/total-o...

27 February, 12:10
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
🎯

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
16 February, 04:40
What I see is a big asshole.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
16 February, 04:29
NOTICE 🌟 👀 Those who scream the loudest against President Trump are of the Jesuit Order and other factions dedicated to darkness who are attempting to cull those containing the Light of Christ. C.I.C Trump, the Alliance Military are going after these minions NOW...🔥FULL PANIC HAS NOW HIT THEM. 😉 Future proves the past.

27 February, 12:22 (E)
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

What a day…

Friendly reminder:

I’m for debate and disagreeing, but not for projection, defamation of character, or straight up lie and attacks.

The solution to (your) problem along with others from today concerning me and my posts, is an easy one.

AU created a Block button so I don’t show up on your timeline/feed.

You just have to find and press it.

I’m only here for truth regardless of where it takes us.

Mellissa @Mellissa
27 February, 01:51
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Y'all need to stop making excuses for the actor DJT! It's getting ridiculous!!!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 February, 04:26
Its NOT a SECRET Society but a SACRED ORDER - there IS A DIFFERENCE - LEARN. !

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
16 February, 04:19
This could be on purpose
Trump puts stuff and peeps in the light
Remember fauci also all look at that handshake
Just a pointer

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 February, 04:37
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
But isn’t that how we always justify what he’s doing.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
16 February, 04:44
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
Hand signal comms - Posted February 15, 2024 ...NOTICE 🌟 👀 Those who scream the loudest against President Trump are of the Jesuit Order and other factions dedicated to darkness who are attempting to cull those containing the Light of Christ. C.I.C Trump, the Alliance Military are going after these minions NOW...🔥FULL PANIC HAS NOW HIT THEM. 😉 Future proves the past.

Follow your 💓 🌟 I AM the Christ light

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
16 February, 04:02 (E)
I’ve braced myself for the possibility, but know that infiltration and disinformation work both ways. If our future is doomed, then it would have been way easier if [she] had won - knowing where we would all be at this point in time. So the fact we have made it this far, I will choose to remain faithful to this long game of HOPE and WINNING until the end.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 February, 03:40
Are you in a military operation? Am I? No. Trump is not operating like ANY of us. You know what a Sting Operation is? And secondly, Q did not tell you about "hand signs", Truthers did. Do you think this little girl is part of the illuminati too? Critical thinking is important... and not just going "hand signs! hand signs!". That's now how it works. Both bloodlines used signs and symbolisms and it wasn't what was the bad thing. The bad thing is that it was the bad guys that put out the propaganda about what that means. Trump moved in the circles of the rich, he was/IS, that's how he was able to befriend all the thugs, be allowed close enough to know how they operated. He cannot go into the enemy camp with angel wings. If EVERYONE is on the side of evil then who do you think is exposing evil acts and evil men? The evil guys? Read the law of War Manual and read the executive orders.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 February, 03:31
It's not even the real Trump-hasn't been for a long time if ever

Even folks who nod & say "yep that's Trump with the red tie/blue tie etc" really don't grasp it

I've said it before & I'll keep repeating because I've seen nothing to disprove what I concluded several years ago, that there are opponents on the chess board grabbing for all the marbles & disregarding the Creator & children of the Creator in their lust & greed

Water Mark @Watermark
16 February, 03:19

Red Man @2PillarPortal
16 February, 02:44
Present day William Morgans?

16 February, 02:54
In response Red Man to his Publication
Not at all.

William was AGAINST Freemasons. He was killed for it.

Trump IS one. See the handshake above.

FACT: Trump was really, really upset about the Albert Pike statue being torn down. Remember that? That threw me WAY OFF!

The 33-degree Freemason Albert Pike. The one that said, “Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him.”

Do you see the (DOUBLE EAGLE)????

This is hard for me to accept/see/dig as well....
👇👇👇👇