Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
26 February, 03:13
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I won’t entertain anything TikTok.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
26 February, 02:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
26 February, 01:33
Freemason part of the Swamp, hand sign ❗️😠

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 February, 01:57
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Great catch, I wouldn't trust that tech in a million years.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
26 February, 02:16 (E)
In response chore Toke to her Publication
"You can't understand how to from A to D without understanding B and C" Nichoson 1968

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
26 February, 01:26
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I'd be skeptical, until we know more about it. Remember Elon is the one who wants to put neuralink brain chips in peoples heads. I don't know. I will put my health in God's hands and trust Him. Not man.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
26 February, 11:14 (E)
Thats not a real tesla medbed
Its some one,s crap trying to fix you
with sound
Real one,s dont work like that
And it will be free for everyone

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 February, 10:37
Look how he holds his hands.

Mellissa @Mellissa
26 February, 02:20
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
DJT loves doing that sign!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 February, 10:31
Praying it will be available to General public soon, for My Hubby John and everyone else’s sake!! ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 February, 07:22
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
My jabbed sister has an appointment with her Chiropractor this is a start for her . 🙏https://www.carychiro.com/...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 February, 09:03
Wonder why Elon is not doing the sell on this.

This is more important than an EV.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
26 February, 08:39
I wonder how much a treatment costs?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
26 February, 11:06
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Mrembership in a secret society and A mark in your forehead or right hand when all is said and done.

Revelation 13:16-17
King James Version
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.