Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
27 December, 07:15

There was always a bit of non-trust for me.

The first big one was the Vietnam War.
I was still in high school,
yet something inside KNEW this war was wrong.

The second big thing, the masses and probably most here on AU still don't realize,

was legalizing the mandate for seat belts!

HUGE! Take of personal freedom, leading up to many more!
My sister was saved being thrown from a car.
My brother died in a delivery truck on a RR track when his truck stalled and his seat belt jammed!
My toddler son used to ride standing up in the middle of the seat of our pickup.
Can't tell you how many miles I rode on the tailgate or standing holding onto the roll bar of a truck!
Good Times!

How many have experienced seatbelt issues?
Locking up or jamming.
Better designed today.

Culminated in the Patriot Act.

How many to this day have a clue the Patriot Act basically stripped us of what little freedom we had left?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
For me it was when I was a child and I was told “ I need to care what other people think”. That shook me to my core. I knew at that moment as a kid that I would have to fight for my life. I have fought hard since that day. Today I still don’t care what people think of me it’s actually none of my business. I rebelled as a child and I rebel today. It’s who I am.
10:11 PM - Feb 25, 2024
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
25 February, 10:23
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Kudos!
Would love to see and know more people like you and me!
🙏✨💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 February, 10:39
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
We are what we were born to be no one and nothing can change that. NOTHING.