Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse

There was always a bit of non-trust for me.

The first big one was the Vietnam War.
I was still in high school,
yet something inside KNEW this war was wrong.

The second big thing, the masses and probably most here on AU still don't realize,

was legalizing the mandate for seat belts!

HUGE! Take of personal freedom, leading up to many more!
My sister was saved being thrown from a car.
My brother died in a delivery truck on a RR track when his truck stalled and his seat belt jammed!
My toddler son used to ride standing up in the middle of the seat of our pickup.
Can't tell you how many miles I rode on the tailgate or standing holding onto the roll bar of a truck!
Good Times!

How many have experienced seatbelt issues?
Locking up or jamming.
Better designed today.

Culminated in the Patriot Act.

How many to this day have a clue the Patriot Act basically stripped us of what little freedom we had left?
07:15 PM - Dec 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 February, 10:11
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
For me it was when I was a child and I was told “ I need to care what other people think”. That shook me to my core. I knew at that moment as a kid that I would have to fight for my life. I have fought hard since that day. Today I still don’t care what people think of me it’s actually none of my business. I rebelled as a child and I rebel today. It’s who I am.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 10:23
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Kudos!
Would love to see and know more people like you and me!
🙏✨💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
25 February, 09:54 (E)
Nice list, and that's just to name a few too...

The damage is massive and it's irreparable....

Everybody sold their souls to a ponzi scheme and they're all built their careers and lifestyles out of the crimes and corruption of the system....

All neck deep in the unethical cesspool swimming around like a day at the beach...=)

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
01 January, 12:43
How about the nation wide 55 mph speed limit. I believe it was a test to see if we would comply.

01 January, 01:43
In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication
Excellent point and reminder!

Also huge revenue source!

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
27 December, 07:53
I took my seatbelt off in the middle of a spin 'cause - GUARDIAN ANGEL. Slid down into the footwell. I would be dead had I not. Caught air, barrel roll, landed right on the roof. The roof hit the top of the seats, the seats were shoulder height. I'd look kinda funny without my head.

They gave me a ticket for it.

28 December, 01:48
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Thanks for sharing!

Most think / believe they "buckle up for safety",
government (mind control) wanting to keep us "safe".

Just another form of communist type control and revenue policy (policing) disguise.

Comes back to the majority still under control by way of mass psychosis / cognitive dissonance.

Wakening is happening, however . . .