Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 February, 10:21
Good Morning AU.
Happy Sunday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
25 February, 10:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
HAPPY SUNDAY, PATRIOTS! 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 February, 12:18
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
25 February, 12:20
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Sound on! 😂

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
25 February, 12:39
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
boiled beetroot 😂

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 February, 02:14
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
😂😂 I've never eaten it, but this kitty is doing a great job of selling it. I've watched this 7 times 😄💖

25 February, 02:19
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Beetroot is very healthy - perhaps the most effective food for cleansing and healing the blood, it is better than nettle and that is saying something.

25 February, 02:27
I will try it! With all the spike proteins floating around from the jabbs, and the toxins in air/food/water, cleansing foods are essential 👍💯
Cilantro is another good one -- a delicious way to remove heavy metals 😋

25 February, 02:41 (E)
I drink green tea with honey and lemon every morning on an empty stomach. In addition, a lot of beetroot and if I don't feel well, I put a few drops of propolis tincture in my tea.
I can't remember the last time I was sick. A bit of a cold for a maximum of two days and that's it. ☺️In pure nature, medicines are available for absolutely everything and free of charge.
For example, pine needles bind metals, but the kidneys are also strained when drinking this tea for a long time. Plantain tea heals the kidneys.
My grandmother was a herbalist, so I don't even need a doctor and I won't starve to death in nature😁, she taught me everything what did she know.

25 February, 02:57
You've learned so much from your grandparents! There is alot of wisdom and strength in people of that generation. it's a blessing to have grandparents like that ✨

25 February, 03:11
Yes. Grandmother and grandfather on my father's side did not have any universities, but they would put any university student in their pocket with their knowledge. In addition, grandma was very good at telling history. It has been passed down in our family from generation to generation, so I know things that cannot be found in any textbook - including resets, artificial floods, cannibalism, genetic experiments from ancient times and other things that people today think are fabrications or sci-fi.
I really liked listening to her stories, she was really great narrator and also very pretty. Grandpa was very proud of her, it was nice to watch them. They loved each other all their lives.

You could write a book with that knowledge 📖. You know it would sell to many of us here 🙂

That's lovely, the relationship between your grandparents 🥰. Had an elderly man come in to the store I worked in,looking for a gift for his wife. I asked him what the occasion was. He replied, "No occasion; just because she's so wonderful." 💖
Something most women want but never find.
03:58 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
26 February, 04:33 (E)
It's very nice what you wrote.

I was just thinking yesterday that I might make a thread here that would be about herbalism. But every one is unique and everyone's needs are different. With what my grandmother taught me, I can guide everyone, but everyone has to find out the amount and combination of herbs on their own body.

The first thing my grandmother taught me about herbs was to walk around the garden and smell each flower and herb so that I could remember specific scents. When I had it under control, I plucked the herb, crumpled the leaf or flower in my hand for a while and, based on the smell, perceived my own body as to whether it was beneficial or not and for what purpose. This is how everyone connects to the information field and can heal themselves.
The body and the senses know what is good for the body and what is not - most important thing is the connection to one's own senses and to one's own spirit/mind-which is connected with information field. Then it goes by itself.

26 February, 04:08
I have seen people do something similar when buying supplements -- I believe they call it muscle testing. While holding a supplement with their arm, they hold two fingers together on one hand, and try to pull them apart with the other hand. If the supplement is not good for them, their finger strength will be weak & easily pulled. My chiropractor did similar when prescribing supplements for me -- except he checked for weakness in my leg muscles. Seems logical; if the body responds with weakness, it's no good.