Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 February, 10:21
Good Morning AU.
Happy Sunday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
25 February, 10:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
HAPPY SUNDAY, PATRIOTS! 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 February, 12:18
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
25 February, 12:20
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Sound on! 😂

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
25 February, 12:39
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
boiled beetroot 😂

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 February, 02:14
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
😂😂 I've never eaten it, but this kitty is doing a great job of selling it. I've watched this 7 times 😄💖

Beetroot is very healthy - perhaps the most effective food for cleansing and healing the blood, it is better than nettle and that is saying something.
02:19 PM - Feb 25, 2024
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 February, 11:41
What's the difference between beetroot and beets?

26 February, 04:43
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Different beet varieties are intended for consumption. But beetroot contains substances that affect the blood more than other varieties.
White beets were cultivation as feed for pets, pigs, cows food in central Europe.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 February, 02:27
I will try it! With all the spike proteins floating around from the jabbs, and the toxins in air/food/water, cleansing foods are essential 👍💯
Cilantro is another good one -- a delicious way to remove heavy metals 😋

25 February, 02:41 (E)
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I drink green tea with honey and lemon every morning on an empty stomach. In addition, a lot of beetroot and if I don't feel well, I put a few drops of propolis tincture in my tea.
I can't remember the last time I was sick. A bit of a cold for a maximum of two days and that's it. ☺️In pure nature, medicines are available for absolutely everything and free of charge.
For example, pine needles bind metals, but the kidneys are also strained when drinking this tea for a long time. Plantain tea heals the kidneys.
My grandmother was a herbalist, so I don't even need a doctor and I won't starve to death in nature😁, she taught me everything what did she know.