Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
22 February, 09:54 (E)
48 hours into a three-day water fast. I am posting this to help motivate me to do the next 24. Today was easier than yesterday. I can feel healing going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply
23 February, 12:32
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
3 DAY WATER FASTING---Clean the brain and reset your Energy. - YouTube

3 DAY WATER FASTING-Clean the brain and reset your energy. (No food. Water and electrolytes only during fast)3 Day Water Fast Alternative-----Lemon-Lime-Gree...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 12:23
3 Day Water FAST----Questions and Answers(Q&A) - YouTube

3 Day Water FAST----Questions and Answers(Q&A)3 DAY WATER FASTING-Clean the brain and reset your energy. (No food. Water and electrolytes only during fast) ...

23 February, 12:19
Supporting weight loss and a reduction in body fat percentage because you are creating a caloric deficit.4
Reducing oxidative stress and inflammation.5
Reducing insulin levels, which can reduce the risk of insulin resistance while also supporting body fat loss.6
Reducing LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides.7
‌Promoting autophagy and improving cellular health.8
Reducing the risk of heart failure by as much as 70%.
Increasing the secretion of human growth hormone (HGH).9
‌Reducing the risk of various medical conditions, including cancer and neurodegenerative diseases.