Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
48 hours into a three-day water fast. I am posting this to help motivate me to do the next 24. Today was easier than yesterday. I can feel healing going on.
09:54 PM - Feb 22, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
22 February, 11:14
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
What are the benefits of a water fast?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 12:23
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
3 Day Water FAST----Questions and Answers(Q&A) - YouTube

3 Day Water FAST----Questions and Answers(Q&A)3 DAY WATER FASTING-Clean the brain and reset your energy. (No food. Water and electrolytes only during fast) ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 12:32
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
3 DAY WATER FASTING---Clean the brain and reset your Energy. - YouTube

3 DAY WATER FASTING-Clean the brain and reset your energy. (No food. Water and electrolytes only during fast)3 Day Water Fast Alternative-----Lemon-Lime-Gree...

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
22 February, 09:58
Go you!! Most people can’t do it. Prove that you’re not most people. 👍

23 February, 04:19
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Thank you! Only 5 more hours to go. Bless!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 09:57
Congratulations!