Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
Crazy but true, I remember the show MASH quite well.
08:12 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 February, 09:39
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
I WAS STATIONED 3 MILES NORTH OF UJANBOU IN SOON SAN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 09:40
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Thank…Q 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Young @Scorpiat
28 February, 11:01
In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 08:28
Klinger was hoping for a section 8 discharge from the US Army. Given to service member deemed mentally unfit for service.

22 February, 09:34 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Jamie Farr was the actor.
Exactly!
Lol
It was hilarious 📢😂
Now…😩🤬🤮

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 February, 08:20
Wondered as a child if that was attempted brainwashing and I think we all know now.

22 February, 09:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Sadly…Agreed 💯