Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
11 February, 06:45
Honestly, having a hard time even trying to wake up hard core Trump supporters to realize that Joe is faux and everything is a movie. Anyone else having this problem?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 February, 07:04
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
Gene Decode said that after years of trying to RedPill peeps to the cabal they just wouldn't belive him so it's as Q said: People have to be shown and that is what is happening now. Each awakens in his own time and untl then you just have to let them be. When they finally do awaken, you'll be there to explain! πŸ™πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
Yes, I agree, but these are people who are red-pilled and losing faith. Need to know how to helpπŸ™πŸ»
07:10 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JulesChristine7 in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 February, 07:18
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
I don't know that you can but bless you for wanting to πŸ’— Either one's Faith is strong or it needs fortifying and that's not something you can do. Each person must find their own strength in God, in Divine Mother, in All There Is or however you call the Highest Path πŸ™ I pray for the Highest outcome for each soul & leave it in God's hands πŸŒˆπŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ™