Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
Honestly, having a hard time even trying to wake up hard core Trump supporters to realize that Joe is faux and everything is a movie. Anyone else having this problem?
06:45 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by JulesChristine7 in this post can reply
Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
11 February, 07:33
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
We don't have many Trump supporters around here, I can count on both hands how many I know of. That aside, being a new red pill popper I have to say even those that do like Trump are not going for the movie idea and that Biden is fake.

Even my husband tells me to stop talking about stuff, that it's ridiculous. I actually took a paper last week and wrote a whole bunch of things down, dated it and sealed it in an envelope. When the whole truth is finally exposed I'm going to get him to open it ;) Don't know why though, I guess it gives me some kind of release. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 February, 07:39
In response Peaceful Waterss to her Publication
I just don't understand how they can't see faux Joe. I agree with you that soon the truth will be known and that brings me peace 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
11 February, 07:21
So far, any mention of a bigger picture has been used against me.

God will wake them up in His own time. Or not.
Right now I'm too busy preparing myseld for what's coming.
My days of warning others are over.

11 February, 07:23
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
Good for you! Taking the high road!

Joni Mays @jandcmays
11 February, 07:18
same! its like they are afraid they'll be disappointed.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
11 February, 07:18
OMG yes.. everything we see is a movie set. Doesn't mean even i have to remind myself. the knee jerk trained habits die hard. But Red Pill all the way.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 February, 07:04
Gene Decode said that after years of trying to RedPill peeps to the cabal they just wouldn't belive him so it's as Q said: People have to be shown and that is what is happening now. Each awakens in his own time and untl then you just have to let them be. When they finally do awaken, you'll be there to explain! 🙏💗

11 February, 07:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yes, I agree, but these are people who are red-pilled and losing faith. Need to know how to help🙏🏻

Retta Fulmer @RCFulmer
11 February, 06:51
me too! just dedided to move on and let them see for themselves.

Jack’s Mama @HMH
11 February, 06:45
Just move on and save your energy.

11 February, 06:50
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
I try🙏🏻