John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
Central casting.
No one escapes military trials.
06:42 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 February, 12:51
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Very confusing . . . I know his Dad worked for CIA but why would they bring him back in an actor to do what he is doing now? I wish I understood the strategy of all of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
24 February, 02:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
To wake people up. Many watched Fox news thinking they were being truthful... the Tucker actor lured a lot of them away from MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 February, 02:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Because new and improved Tucker is good at the assignment.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
21 February, 08:39
and #pizzagate ?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 February, 12:48
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
can't read it

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
21 February, 06:44
hhhmmm