Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
04 April, 10:09
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
4 years old at least and were still
Eat the crap stuff wtf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
20 February, 12:40
So they have it yet world eating poisoned food. See how this psyop works? Show picture, create anger........ but 0 elaboration on solution to getting clean food to the world..... can you see it now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
20 February, 10:43
That is an insane amount of food. I remember Gene Decode speaking about this about 5 years ago on Blessed To Teach. It's a lot of food and would end starvation but my question is today we do not eat "their" processed foods due to the chemical preservatives. Even canning does not last that long on the shelf. Would you eat it?

I do not eat canned or processed foods. I buy fresh and almost daily fresh foods. Everything.
I guess if you are starving then you eat.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 February, 09:12
Verified pre net.