Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
19 February, 07:47 (E)
WOW 😮 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

3 things we CANNOT IGNORE on new Trump shoes.

We decode numbers and symbols all day, so imagine my NOT SURPRISE when I saw these.

1. $(3)99 price tag (666 reduced once)
2. (3) Baphomet upside down stars on top
3. (3) RED STRIPES (think Biden/hilary/china, etc)

666 reduced to 333 ⬆️ OCCULT = hiding in plain sight
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bec Mags @10sCpa
I understand that Luciferians use symbolism and #s , but your decode is a HUGE STRETCH at best.
11:27 AM - Feb 19, 2024
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 10sCpa in this post can reply
25 February, 02:53 (E)
In response Bec Mags to her Publication
It’s always a stretch when it comes to those that follow Trump and not dig/connect. Always. ✅

Cognitive dissonance works/applies to (the awake) as well. 😒

I’ll agree to disagree as well 🤙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 February, 08:57
"Those that follow Trump..."

"Cognitive dissonance..."

Those are definitive statements, with very broad strokes.

Since we're bent on valuing honesty/truth above all else, your posts (as long as I've been watching) hit more like a pseudo-sophisticated shill attempts than a concerned and digging Anon.

There's 5 stars (FWIW), and I agree with the comment your conclusion is a "stretch". Many of your decodes use the decode themselves as "proof", and pre-qualify any dissent as a defect of the one whom would challenge your "decode".

What is most off-putting, is your "dancing" around what you claim as "truth"... ...soft encouragements to dislike/distrust DJT.

I have more respect for the more confident leftists who declare him the enemy outright.

We're all being honest, right?

19 February, 01:57 (E)
In response Bec Mags to her Publication
399 is inverted 666. This is old knowledge and should apply to trump as well. TDS goes both ways.

I see 3 stars inverted.

I see 3 red lines.

I see number of the beast.

Anons/Truthers/Decoders/Diggers go bananas over these things, BUT stop when it comes to Trump.

Not a stretch at all. I have eyes to see.

Remove the shoe breakdown, and you still have a man that is compromised.

It will be too late when everyone realizes (trump) is operating under the (false) light of Lucifer.

Again, this isn’t fun for me to realize these things the more I dig in him. But I will post and share regardless of where the truth takes me.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 February, 08:46
I agree.