Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
19 February, 07:47 (E)
WOW 😮 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

3 things we CANNOT IGNORE on new Trump shoes.

We decode numbers and symbols all day, so imagine my NOT SURPRISE when I saw these.

1. $(3)99 price tag (666 reduced once)
2. (3) Baphomet upside down stars on top
3. (3) RED STRIPES (think Biden/hilary/china, etc)

666 reduced to 333 ⬆️ OCCULT = hiding in plain sight
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bec Mags @10sCpa
19 February, 11:27
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
I understand that Luciferians use symbolism and #s , but your decode is a HUGE STRETCH at best.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 02:53 (E)
In response Bec Mags to her Publication
It’s always a stretch when it comes to those that follow Trump and not dig/connect. Always. ✅

Cognitive dissonance works/applies to (the awake) as well. 😒

I’ll agree to disagree as well 🤙

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
"Those that follow Trump..."

"Cognitive dissonance..."

Those are definitive statements, with very broad strokes.

Since we're bent on valuing honesty/truth above all else, your posts (as long as I've been watching) hit more like a pseudo-sophisticated shill attempts than a concerned and digging Anon.

There's 5 stars (FWIW), and I agree with the comment your conclusion is a "stretch". Many of your decodes use the decode themselves as "proof", and pre-qualify any dissent as a defect of the one whom would challenge your "decode".

What is most off-putting, is your "dancing" around what you claim as "truth"... ...soft encouragements to dislike/distrust DJT.

I have more respect for the more confident leftists who declare him the enemy outright.

We're all being honest, right?
08:57 AM - Feb 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 February, 10:11
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Trump has a role but you cannot vote yourself out of tyranny. There cannot be a political solution because politics itself is the problem. There are a lot of people playing Trump. Same for Putin and Biden. Their job is to lead people to where they see government cannot be fixed. It must be disposed.

27 February, 09:45 (E)
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Dude. I have been digging and researching for a very long time.

I don’t like what I find. Including the Trump connections.

I served in our military during 911. Was overseas fighting a BS war.

I am an honest, Christian, father, and husband.

I am not left, and I’m not right. I follow Jesus Christ.

Your name-calling, and your projection, is uncalled for.

If you don’t like the fact that Trump isn’t who he says he is, then that’s fine.

But leave the other crap out of your indifference.

Your post shows your immaturity.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
27 February, 11:57
I came across another interesting work yesterday called "The American Establishment" by Richard Rovere. It first came out in 1946 and is an attempt to discern who is in the Establishment and who is putting the Presidents in place. It was re-released at least 10 times, most likely as it was updated with more information gathered, and the edition I have is from 1962. There is a list of who is not a member and Norman Vincent Peale and Nixon are both on that list. DJT has connections with both of them. Most people would agree that DJT is not a part of the Establishment. There is a whole chapter dedicated to activities in Brooklyn at that time ("The Big Hello") that is very interesting. I mention these findings in the event you have not come across them in your digging.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 February, 04:03
Well, Brother...

Maybe re-read what I wrote, don't see any name-calling and here again is a long prequalification of why folks should take your words as truth (Former MIL, Dad, Christian, long-time digger, etc.).

Truth stands on it's own.

My opinion is/was of your posts, Sir.

To be clear, I'm pushing back on the assertion that DJT isn't for America and The Republic, but the single greatest deceiver the world has seen since the fall of satan...

Both my former post, and this response are a product of FREE SPEECH.

I'll keep posting, opinions of "uncalled for" or not (and encourage you to keep doing whatever it is you are as well).

Feel free to have the last word, it sorta works like that in these situations. The floor is all your. ;)