Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
11 February, 06:45
Honestly, having a hard time even trying to wake up hard core Trump supporters to realize that Joe is faux and everything is a movie. Anyone else having this problem?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
11 February, 07:33
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
We don't have many Trump supporters around here, I can count on both hands how many I know of. That aside, being a new red pill popper I have to say even those that do like Trump are not going for the movie idea and that Biden is fake.

Even my husband tells me to stop talking about stuff, that it's ridiculous. I actually took a paper last week and wrote a whole bunch of things down, dated it and sealed it in an envelope. When the whole truth is finally exposed I'm going to get him to open it ;) Don't know why though, I guess it gives me some kind of release. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
I just don't understand how they can't see faux Joe. I agree with you that soon the truth will be known and that brings me peace 🙏🏻
07:39 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Peaceful Waterss to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JulesChristine7 in this post can reply
Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
11 February, 07:48
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
I know. It's weird because my husband and others can see a lot of the other stuff, but there is something about the possibility that the people they see with their own eyes, being a facade, is just too much. I mean sure I shocked too, but after looking into it and really analyzing things, it does become obvious. I just laugh now at Biden I think it's hilarious. I find comfort in trusting God's got it all under control 😌