USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Dear fellow Anon up friends and Fam Bam,

Its been one heck of a wild ride over the last 3ish years of being apart of this site and almost 6 years being apart of the Community.

As I've been going through my posts of over 6,000 and what we have all come to confirm nothing short of what we have all known for years, but to have the actual receipts to back up and debunk our So called " CONSPIRACY" theories. My time has come to an end and I'm moving onto bigger things, so i won't have the time and or energy to put in as much researching the truth in almost real time.

Over the last few days i have been MIA and only posting random things here and there but i will no longer be able to keep up the research and rabbit holes.

So i will be making my final POST / THREAD here on anon up hopefully within the hour or so give or take and that will be my signing off and BIG thank you to all on here!

My page will remain available and all of its content

TILL WE MEET AGAIN ON THE OTHER
07:13 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
17 February, 01:11
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Godspeed, Gratitude and Love πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
16 February, 11:11
Sorry to see you go, take care and safe travels! You have and are an inspiration to others to keep searching for snd sharing truth! Thank you much for all you do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
16 February, 08:55
Thanks for all the info, good luck in the next phase of your life. God bless and keep you, take care, and stay safe.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
16 February, 08:32
Thank you sir for my freedom

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
16 February, 07:33
KeK

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
16 February, 07:21
You will be missed. Thank you! Safe travels!