Truth Seeker @JacksRule
16 February, 08:37
Jacob Judicial
JacobJudicial
News

RFK Jr. : The shots were owned and made by the military. Pfizer and Moderna were paid to make it appear like it came from the pharmaceutical industry
https://twitter.com/ilumin...
This would explain why DOD was representing the pharma companies in court.

So the army came up with the idea of messenger RNA vaccines, not Pfizer or Moderna — no warp speed process, explained Dr. McCullough. This is a military program.

Dr. Peter McCullough is a prominent member of Medicine and one of the most prominent critics of the covid-19 response.

https://twitter.com/covid_...

Killed by our own military, wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 February, 10:20
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
You're onto something HUGE.
Goes all the way back to Eisenhower's admission about the Military Industrial Complex.
[As an aside, I don't think Eisenhower was completely clean either. I could digress but I'll save it for now...lol]
I think the pharma co.'s ARE in on it, too though. They're still guilty. Because THEY ARE - IMHO - the Mil Indus Complex
You know, a very prominent university hospital here in CT, John Dempsey Memorial, once had as its admin a retired Air Force general. Idk abt now, but that's another rabbit hole you've inspired me to dive into!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
I agree. The big health insurance companies are also in on it - started looking at the background of some of their leaders.
11:13 AM - Feb 16, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 February, 11:18
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Some of this stuff you don't have to even dig that much to find