Truth Seeker @JacksRule
Jacob Judicial
JacobJudicial
News

RFK Jr. : The shots were owned and made by the military. Pfizer and Moderna were paid to make it appear like it came from the pharmaceutical industry
https://twitter.com/ilumin...
This would explain why DOD was representing the pharma companies in court.

So the army came up with the idea of messenger RNA vaccines, not Pfizer or Moderna — no warp speed process, explained Dr. McCullough. This is a military program.

Dr. Peter McCullough is a prominent member of Medicine and one of the most prominent critics of the covid-19 response.

https://twitter.com/covid_...

Killed by our own military, wow!
08:37 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 February, 10:20
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
You're onto something HUGE.
Goes all the way back to Eisenhower's admission about the Military Industrial Complex.
[As an aside, I don't think Eisenhower was completely clean either. I could digress but I'll save it for now...lol]
I think the pharma co.'s ARE in on it, too though. They're still guilty. Because THEY ARE - IMHO - the Mil Indus Complex
You know, a very prominent university hospital here in CT, John Dempsey Memorial, once had as its admin a retired Air Force general. Idk abt now, but that's another rabbit hole you've inspired me to dive into!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
16 February, 11:13
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I agree. The big health insurance companies are also in on it - started looking at the background of some of their leaders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 February, 08:41
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
You mean "the saviors of mankind" ?
Yikes.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 February, 10:15 (E)
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Yeah, that always struck me as complete bullshit because it's a blasphemous statement to call anyone but Christ our savior.
Guess that's why they try so hard to control and then discredit scripture. Real scripture is the litmus test every lie should be put through.