Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 February, 12:16
Snow
Again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
We live in Oklahoma. We might get a total of 3-6" of snow per year...but now we seem to have been substituted for Wisconsin or somethin. Our forcast thru Monday evening...up to 18" of snow...in OKLAHOMA!!! I love snow but this state has no clue how to manage snow. ❄☃️⛄This will be interesting...🤔
p.s- since this forcast came out, grocery stores now have no toilet paper, milk or bread. 🤦‍♀️
06:22 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ShowponyCowgirl in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
11 February, 07:22
In response Showpony Farm to her Publication
I'm in Omaha, NE, and it's snowing now. We now have probably 23" plus on the ground. I earned my BS from the Univ. of Arkansas, Fayetteville in '86. The entire city closed down when it snowed 1". People there panicked, acting as if it was the end of the earth. Even with my Mustang GT and GoodYear Eagle crappy tires, I still got around. So I know what you're going through in OK. BTW, I know OK is a little different, but does your snow fall up side down too?🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 February, 08:42
In response Janet Love to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣

11 February, 08:45
In response Janet Love to her Publication
I dont know why that pic loaded upside down..weird.🤔