Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
12 February, 04:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A little bit of snow never kept a Warrior from the fight Sir...

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
12 February, 12:26
day 6 no sun. bad weather till nrxt week gere in Arkansas Ozarks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
11 February, 10:46
Ice today. Snow ❄️ & more ice Monday. In MS 🥶🥶🥶. I need 🏖☀️🍹now! 🤣🤪🤷‍♀️

Coral ___ @Coral_
11 February, 08:26
coming here now ❄️🙏

Mic Maven @MicMaven
11 February, 07:53
hope you didnt get hit too hard we got just the right amount LBI region

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
11 February, 06:59
Ice in Texas. 133 car pileup on one of our interstates this morning. So far 6 deaths, 30 something transported to hospitals, 65 others involved went to area clinics or hospitals on their own. It was in an express lane, covers almost 1/2 a mile, and the workers are still trying to get to every vehicle.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
11 February, 07:07
I'm sure you've seen this but it reminded me of you😋
SNÓ!❄️🤭

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
11 February, 06:22
We live in Oklahoma. We might get a total of 3-6" of snow per year...but now we seem to have been substituted for Wisconsin or somethin. Our forcast thru Monday evening...up to 18" of snow...in OKLAHOMA!!! I love snow but this state has no clue how to manage snow. ❄☃️⛄This will be interesting...🤔
p.s- since this forcast came out, grocery stores now have no toilet paper, milk or bread. 🤦‍♀️

Janet Love @JanetLove82
11 February, 07:22
In response Showpony Farm to her Publication
I'm in Omaha, NE, and it's snowing now. We now have probably 23" plus on the ground. I earned my BS from the Univ. of Arkansas, Fayetteville in '86. The entire city closed down when it snowed 1". People there panicked, acting as if it was the end of the earth. Even with my Mustang GT and GoodYear Eagle crappy tires, I still got around. So I know what you're going through in OK. BTW, I know OK is a little different, but does your snow fall up side down too?🤣

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
11 February, 05:04
Same here VK!

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
11 February, 04:10
Aloha~ morning coffee spot

April Schwartz @AprilL_2021_
11 February, 03:36
-5 and blowing 50mph

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
11 February, 01:03
I wouldn't do well up there.
i get seasonal depression when it's cold for too long. Vitamin D deficiency. So I'm hanging out by my pool today Lol

Linda Smith @linlou55
11 February, 12:51
The snow I can handle. I'm going out on my John Deere to blow it away right now!😁

Anthony Ver @czarowniq
11 February, 12:43
;)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 February, 12:34
Interesting, I just read your post on financial advice above, and look what Gematrix has to say about your post here "Snow Again"

Patricia Minardi @Dont_Tell_Me_What_To_Do
11 February, 11:35
I will take snow over ice any day!! We are supposed to have an ice storm next week here in NE GA!!😭😭

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 February, 11:11
One of My Favorite Things about ❄️Snow❄️is 👼SNOWANGELS👼 1111

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
11 February, 10:56
Been there. Done that.😬

True North @TrueNorthGirl
11 February, 10:53
[S]now [A]gain.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 February, 03:01
In response True North to her Publication
Time to Save America!

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
11 February, 10:40
please keep that white stuff on your side of the country VK! The 4.5 feet i had in my yard is now about 2 feet.

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
11 February, 10:39
We have snow here and school has been cancelled all week due to a sheet of ice being on everything. We are in SW Missouri.

You might even say we are:
Snow'd In.
Snowden.

PENNSYLVANIA OATHKEEPER @norb888
11 February, 10:39
@vincentkennedy

They need to fire the weather man in South Central PA... Im looking at 10" of snow when we were supposed to get 1-3" in Gettysburg.

Side Note: Battlefield is gorgeous right meow.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
11 February, 10:38
Do it! sand amd ocean breeze will make you ping more! 😊🌊🏝

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 February, 11:07
In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication
☀️ Come to Florida VK ☀️

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
11 February, 09:58
😂sneh a ľad odskúšané ,vibrácie 20

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 February, 09:10
❄️I read that and see [AS]❄️

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
11 February, 08:28
Good morning VK and all patriots! Sending you loving warm vibes from Sout Florida! I hope there is a great message hiding om your snow. 😊☀️❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸

Meg ... @MoMmaM129
11 February, 07:42
Morning VK and Patriots. Snowing in South Jersey. 🇺🇲❄❤

sabl USA @sabl
11 February, 07:48
In response Meg ... to her Publication
🇺🇸🌨❄️send it on to Jersey City🌨❄️🇺🇸

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
11 February, 07:40
Lol 50th message from me
5:5 comms ok
Snow
Again
(Assange )???
Just playing, need some fun 😜
Also snow in the UK 👍🙏🇺🇸🦅🤷‍♂️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 February, 07:37
Dark winter. Scavino posted the cure.