Underneath the ice is tech & MASSIVE UAPS
that have changed the molecular structure of the ice

Neutrinos + POWERFUL advanced energy BLUE BEAM
can travel FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT

Jesus & other masters used their SACRED DNA structures
to activate Neutrinos πŸ•Š

THE MORE WE COME TO THE TRUTH
THE MORE UNBELIEVABLE IT BECOMES

Under CHEYENNE MT (where Tesla heard aliens speaking with him)

2016 β†’now MIL Alliance ops have captured almost EVERY
MAJOR D.U.M.B. + their A.I. Systems + hidden tech

THIS IS WHY PUTIN SAID A.I. CANNOT BE STOPPED & ELON

EVERYTHING β†’exposure of 2020 MIL coup, dark ops,
virus pandemic, hidden MIL bases housing hidden tech
& trillion$ in stolen taxpayer $

The hand of God gave INTEL COMMS
to White hats & the Alliance ops πŸ•Š

πŸ‘‡ 6 pgs
12:03 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
17 February, 08:51 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
THE STORM - OVERRIDE

PUTIN DROPS: THE REAL TRUTH OF THIS IMPORTANT DROP OF ELON MUSK IS THIS...

THE WORLD MILITARY ALLIANCE+TRUMP+PUTIN+ XI + MODI+ BIN SALMAN are going to place ELON MUSK as HEAD of the NEW UNITED NATIONS, TO BE REBUILT IN THE FUTURE AFTER THE WORLD COLLAPSE & EXPOSURE OF NATO. UNITED NATIONS CORRUPTION, SCANDALS ... AND AFTER THE COMING 11.3 MILITARY OPERATIONS AND WORLD MILITARY COURTS AND TRIBUNALS

In late 2025 Trump will place MUSK into public spotlight for having SPACE X TECHNOLOGY playing large role in restoring order through the world after the 2024 riots, blackouts, banking collapse & TRUMP will Commend MUSK for the importance of his role in Starlink’s mportant world communications and Militaries access the earth using his technology for helping save the world.

TRUMP/ USSF CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN HAVE THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IN A.I. SYSTEMS THAT HAS ALREADY ATTACKED THE DEEP STATE A.I. SYSTEMS THE PAST 2 YEARS ...

https://forthepeople.space...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
16 February, 06:04 (E)
Yup, Energy Weapons that hit Maui:

The Big Island Observatories caught a pic of the Energy Weapon beam just before the Fires in Maui Started...

TY AP for correcting it was the Haleakala Observatory.

Anuenue Patriot @anuenue
Institute of Astronomy photo, University of Hawaii, Haleakala observatory 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 February, 12:56
In response Dars Dragon to her Publication
Institute of Astronomy photo, University of Hawaii, Haleakala observatory 2023.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 February, 01:01
In response Dars Dragon to her Publication

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 February, 10:43
These things will be fullfilled because God is in control and evil cannot, and will not win. Press on patriots and keep those prayers and high vibes going. You have been chosen for such a time as this. πŸ˜‡

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
16 February, 09:06
All the naysayers should take great heed in your UNbelief. In studying the Holy Word of God, Joshua the 5th chapter, there is a small yet important exchange between Joshua and a Commander of the army:
"It came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man stood opposite him with His sword drawn in His hand. Joshua went to Him and said β€œAre You for us or for our adversaries?” He said, β€œNo, but as COMMANDER OF THE ARMY OF THE LORD I have now come.” Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped, and said β€œWhat does my Lord say to His servant?” The Commander of the Lord’s army said to Joshua, β€œTake your sandal off your foot, for the place where you stand is holy.” And Joshua did so. The Lord said to Joshua: β€œSee! I have given Jericho. You shall march around the city, all you men of war; you shall go all around the city once. This you shall do six days."
GOD IS IN CHARGE OF THE WH ALLIANCE. NCSWIC

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 February, 09:44
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Right on, Brandy πŸ€—
That's what I love so much
about Q The Storm Rider's post's.
He talks about Military movements, technology,
fantastical things that we know nothing about
but soon will learn β€”
but he ALWAYS acknowledges
the Divine Hand behind it all πŸ•ŠοΈ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 2-15-24 Q The Storm Rider
"Behind the SCENES]>];
The Hand of God is bringing in
Real TRUTH MOVEMENT across the world
and people are no longer following
the WEF WHO. ETC ECT+ +.

The hand of God gave intelligence COMMS;
to white HATS inside the ALLIANCE OPERATIONS.
_
As we come closer to the TRUTH,
the more unbelievable it WILL become" πŸͺ–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈ

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
17 February, 04:29
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
oh so meaningful ty