Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 February, 04:27
Disgusting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 05:08
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I have a family member who was a preemie born at 5 pounds (mom had toxemia, so he came early). Within a year, he was the same size as a normal child, and he could run and play with the best of them.

He was our family's little miracle baby.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 February, 05:11
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You know me I luv kids when i watched Sound of Freedom I had tears in my eyes besides shouting out "Snap his fucking Neck !" that besides awesome Miracle kid we fighting Monsters everyday !

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 05:14
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
we are fighting monsters every day

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Even out here in the sticks, fkn RIDICULOUS> end chemtrails also. : )
06:19 PM - Feb 13, 2024
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it