DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
12 February, 10:04
Let’s talk about Cayenne! 🌶

I’m sure you’ve heard about its ability to potentially stop a heart attack dead in its tracks. So why is that?

Well it’s a major warming stimulant for the cardiovascular system. A blood mover & vessel dilator. Cayenne increases circulation & opens the peripheral capillaries.

This is another tincture I like to have in my first aid kit! I also have it powdered in our styptic blend for its ability to stop bleeding & in our pain relief salve for things like arthritis, menstrual cramps, neuropathy & muscle/joint pain.

(So if you’re ever in the kitchen & cut yourself grab some cayenne & pack it on the wound)

I know when you think of something hot & spicy like cayenne you’d think it would agitate something like ulcers. When in fact cayenne supports the lining of our stomach.

Because it can block Substance P it actually can relieve any pain associated with ulcers & address secondary infections like the H. pylori bacterial infection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Georgigirl in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 February, 01:27
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Barbara O’Neil short

https://youtu.be/UXs-aXKBR...
Boost Blood Circulation Naturally with Cayenne Pepper - Barbara O'Neill - YouTube

Explore the fascinating world of natural healing with Barbara O'Neill in this video. Barbara delves into the remarkable effects of cayenne pepper on blood ci...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 February, 12:59
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
I’ve been looking for an actual cayenne tincture recipe. Haven’t been successful but here’s a daily cayenne drink. Thought I’d share.

https://youtube.com/shorts...

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
16 February, 09:07
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Thank you 😊