DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
Let’s talk about Cayenne! 🌶

I’m sure you’ve heard about its ability to potentially stop a heart attack dead in its tracks. So why is that?

Well it’s a major warming stimulant for the cardiovascular system. A blood mover & vessel dilator. Cayenne increases circulation & opens the peripheral capillaries.

This is another tincture I like to have in my first aid kit! I also have it powdered in our styptic blend for its ability to stop bleeding & in our pain relief salve for things like arthritis, menstrual cramps, neuropathy & muscle/joint pain.

(So if you’re ever in the kitchen & cut yourself grab some cayenne & pack it on the wound)

I know when you think of something hot & spicy like cayenne you’d think it would agitate something like ulcers. When in fact cayenne supports the lining of our stomach.

Because it can block Substance P it actually can relieve any pain associated with ulcers & address secondary infections like the H. pylori bacterial infection.
10:04 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 February, 08:50
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
It works. Used it on a cut on my hand from a knife. Healed in one day. Then I cut it again, my bad, and used the cayenne. Took about three days to completely heal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
13 February, 03:31 (E)
My dad always had a bottle of Sloans Liniment for sprains and sore muscles. It uses Chili peppers for the capsaicin.

What is Sloan's Liniment?
Capsaicin is the active ingredient in chili peppers that makes them hot. Capsaicin is used in medicated creams and lotions to relieve muscle or joint pain.

Capsaicin used on the body causes a sensation of heat that activates certain nerve cells. With regular use of capsaicin, this heating effect reduces the amount of substance P, a chemical that acts as a pain messenger in the body.

Sloan's Liniment is used for temporary relief of muscle or joint pain caused by strains, sprains, arthritis, bruising, or backaches. This medicine is also used to treat nerve pain (neuralgia) in people who have had herpes zoster, or "shingles."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 10:25
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
12 February, 10:18
Is there a recipe , mixed with water ?

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 February, 12:59
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
I’ve been looking for an actual cayenne tincture recipe. Haven’t been successful but here’s a daily cayenne drink. Thought I’d share.

https://youtube.com/shorts...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 February, 01:27
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Barbara O’Neil short

https://youtu.be/UXs-aXKBR...
Boost Blood Circulation Naturally with Cayenne Pepper - Barbara O'Neill - YouTube

Explore the fascinating world of natural healing with Barbara O'Neill in this video. Barbara delves into the remarkable effects of cayenne pepper on blood ci...