DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
12 February, 10:04
Let’s talk about Cayenne! 🌶

I’m sure you’ve heard about its ability to potentially stop a heart attack dead in its tracks. So why is that?

Well it’s a major warming stimulant for the cardiovascular system. A blood mover & vessel dilator. Cayenne increases circulation & opens the peripheral capillaries.

This is another tincture I like to have in my first aid kit! I also have it powdered in our styptic blend for its ability to stop bleeding & in our pain relief salve for things like arthritis, menstrual cramps, neuropathy & muscle/joint pain.

(So if you’re ever in the kitchen & cut yourself grab some cayenne & pack it on the wound)

I know when you think of something hot & spicy like cayenne you’d think it would agitate something like ulcers. When in fact cayenne supports the lining of our stomach.

Because it can block Substance P it actually can relieve any pain associated with ulcers & address secondary infections like the H. pylori bacterial infection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
It works. Used it on a cut on my hand from a knife. Healed in one day. Then I cut it again, my bad, and used the cayenne. Took about three days to completely heal.
08:50 AM - Feb 13, 2024
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gayle Storm, click on at the bottom under it