Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
R.I.P. Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27.... All are Marines who gave their lives this week for you.
Please honor them by copying and pasting this post. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Thank you all for your
Service.
01:38 AM - Feb 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Catadelle in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 February, 09:26
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Rest in peace precious souls. I thank you for your service and dedication to humanity. May God comfort your families and secure their futures in Jesusโ€™ name ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
12 February, 07:16
Dear heavenly Father Thank You for the peace in our souls so we can cope with what we cannot understand
Thank You for protecting us when we dont understand the optics, thank You Jesus for faith
To give the families of those in the Good fight a sound mind and rest at night, we thank You amensly๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿคฒโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 February, 06:51
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธMay they all Rest in Peace. Thank you all for your service and thank you all for keeping us safe. Fly high with the angels. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of their families. God bless them all.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
12 February, 06:26
AM I THE ONLY ONE TO NOTICE THAT ALL DEAD WERE

WHITE?????????