Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
I lost my little companion dog this morning, his name is Dov, we had to put him down this morning. He suffered from seizures and come down with liver cancer.
I will see you soon in a few years my baby boy, Love you! ๏ฟผ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
06:27 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
12 February, 12:52
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
๐Ÿ™Thank you, my dear friends๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™, soon within our lifetime the resurrection of the dead will start. Some people will not die, some people that are dead will rise out of their graves and some will not. Our beloved animals the same.
#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
11 February, 08:50
God's creatures are precious and well loved. He is pain and seizure free and playing till you arrive home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 February, 07:12
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
11 February, 06:55
๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿถ

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
11 February, 06:53
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
11 February, 06:33
Prayers for You" I too lost My 10 year old blue pit this year" They become like your children"

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 February, 06:31
Beautiful pup! TY for sharing!!! I am sorry for your loss!!!

God Bless you, your dog, and your family/friends!!!๐Ÿ™

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™Sorry to hear Samuel...the dog is beautiful...my brother's dog is having seizures too...and a bad liver

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Prayers for you. Beautiful boy. I am so sorry for your loss.