Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 February, 09:21
To real Donald Trump

I've been a supporter of yours since 2016.....supported financially, voted for you.....I have a few questions that I would appreciate answers to.

#1 . Why did you give Dr. Falsey an award for "Warp Speed" on the deadly vaccines. We all know he is a demon. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

#2 . Why did you allow chemtrails to continue to be sprayed on us during your administration.

#3 Why would you allow the "Biden Administration" continue when "We have it all"......and He stole the election.

#4 Do you have shareholdings in Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson?

Are you really for the People?

I'm a disappointed supporter =(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
06 February, 08:33
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Yep! Lots of questions .

Y’all see see this?

https://youtu.be/2GC86Ehnp...
See Trump shut down Covid-19 vaccine skeptic - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump pushed back on skepticism about the effectiveness and safety of the Covid-19 vaccine in an interview with The Daily Wire's Cand...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
I don’t understand this political move or game. Not sure what’s going on.

I didn’t take the vax or boosters. HCQ and Ivermectin worked and work wonders.

My faith in the medical community is nearly non-existent now. However, there are brave doctors who stood up and told the truth and fought for us.

Maybe President Trump is playing some 7D chess that I don’t get. I dunno 🤷‍♂️
09:30 PM - Feb 06, 2024
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Glyn Howard, click on at the bottom under it