Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
To real Donald Trump

I've been a supporter of yours since 2016.....supported financially, voted for you.....I have a few questions that I would appreciate answers to.

#1 . Why did you give Dr. Falsey an award for "Warp Speed" on the deadly vaccines. We all know he is a demon. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

#2 . Why did you allow chemtrails to continue to be sprayed on us during your administration.

#3 Why would you allow the "Biden Administration" continue when "We have it all"......and He stole the election.

#4 Do you have shareholdings in Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson?

Are you really for the People?

I'm a disappointed supporter =(
09:21 PM - Feb 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
06 February, 09:12
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
One way or the other - God is using Trump.

We have no control over the details.

For all we know the worst bloodthirsty murderers on this planet are the pHarm-aceutical companies and are threatening Trump's family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
06 February, 08:33

Yep! Lots of questions .

Y’all see see this?

https://youtu.be/2GC86Ehnp...
See Trump shut down Covid-19 vaccine skeptic - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump pushed back on skepticism about the effectiveness and safety of the Covid-19 vaccine in an interview with The Daily Wire's Cand...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
06 February, 09:30
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
I don’t understand this political move or game. Not sure what’s going on.

I didn’t take the vax or boosters. HCQ and Ivermectin worked and work wonders.

My faith in the medical community is nearly non-existent now. However, there are brave doctors who stood up and told the truth and fought for us.

Maybe President Trump is playing some 7D chess that I don’t get. I dunno 🤷‍♂️

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 February, 10:43
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
I've read there are 2 DJT's.

The real DJT & a Black Hat DJT.

The Vax question is how you tell
them apart.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 February, 04:12
Every move the White Hats make is well planned to do the least harm, with the greatest yield of benefit and awakening to save lives and free the people.

Since 2014 and perhaps earlier, Donald Trump tweeted about his concerns over vaccinations. You can look them up on his twitter archives. He was asking Doctors, parents, and the CDC to rethink vaccinations PUBLICLY, showing great concern over their safety. He also hired Robert Kennedy Junior. His plan has always been to eliminate the Satanic Branches of the Medical Association and all of his actions thus far have been to speed that process up.

💥At the RIGHT time, President Trump WILL come out against Vaccinations AGAIN.

https://forthepeople.space...

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 February, 02:13
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I believe he will! Definitely! No doubt about it.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
14 February, 02:44
Then why was it filmed that Ivanka got the vaccination ?

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 February, 04:07
If President Trump had come out against the vaccinations in 2020, he would have been even more brutally crucified by the MASSES, the MEDIA, the Deep State sell out Doctors and Scientists, CDC, WHO, and NIH, which WOULD HAVE PROPELLED VACCINATIONS TO GREATER HEIGHTS of ACCEPTANCE, popularity and momentum INSTANTLY.

Society at large has been PROGRAMMED as a Hive Mind of sheep following the narrative. Whatever the MAJORITY and the so called authority, or acclaimed experts say, is what the masses follow, never once stopping to think for themselves. The anchor the Deep State Pirates threw into our world to assure takeover was a massive network of very well positioned dark hat INFLUENCERS, controlling ALMOST ALL METHODS OF COMMUNICATION. Sheep didn’t stand a chance.

Fortunately, Donald Trump found a way to outsmart their well planned agenda...AGAIN!!! Most still don’t 'see' it YET, but they will 🔜 💥

https://forthepeople.space...

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
06 February, 08:23 (E)
Can you explain this???????

Listen carefully. Especially what he says at :40 mark.
https://youtu.be/2GC86Ehnp...

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
03 February, 09:40
there are many serious questions that need to
be visited, I have asked a few and people instantly unfollow without answering--maybe they know more than we and don't care to share

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 February, 09:42
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I have questions....many of them😍