Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 February, 08:11
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Statin drugs are some of the most commonly prescribed medications. They are used to lower your bad cholesterol levels and supposedly reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease, heart attacks, and stroke.

Statin drugs may be common, but they don’t come without side effects. There are some fantastic natural support strategies that you can use to protect your health and reduce your risk of statin drug side effects or needing the medication in the first place.

https://drjockers.com/stat...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 February, 08:15
We stopped our statins because of their side effects and my brother in law became very ill taking them. We spoke with the doc who prescribed them who then threatened us with heart attack and stroke. My husband is now 85 and in the best health. These pharma docs lie and get paid to prescribe. The brain is made of cholesterol! They cause dementia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 07:43

05 February, 07:42
Plants based Vitamin D

https://oldwayspt.org/blog...

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
05 February, 07:30
Several years ago, there was one year when a bone density scan said I was Vitamin D deficient. They put me on prescription Vitamin D. When I think about it, I was also on cholesterol med, although not a statin. I refused the statin because my father died of liver disease and he had been on long term cholesterol med. Since having bariatric surgery 6 years ago, I take several vitamin supplements, including D. I haven't been deficient since. I also try to get out in the sunshine when I can.

05 February, 07:41
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
We need sunshine so very much. . I added a link in comments for Vitamin Rich in D foods.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 February, 04:34 (E)
Yes, imho, the statin drugs that the medical “experts” have been pushing to the hilt, to control cholesterol, is actually causing other severe medical conditions as well as death. It seems that we are being led down a path, in so many ways, that is meant to disrupt our own natural body processes.

The more I learn, the more I see the pattern. There is a purposeful plan to interrupt our own body’s ability to heal itself. People keep taking the drugs and keep getting sicker and sicker. :/

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
05 February, 07:03
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Nothing Western Medicine does provides any positive value.

Everything Western Medicine does is poison and adds sickness.

If you just let your body do what it is supposed to do and do not treat symptoms, you will never have a significant disease

ising 4Him @ising4him
05 February, 07:55
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Absolutely correct. And each medication creates new problems, then another pill, other problems. It doesn't stop. Cure nothing, create customers.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
05 February, 04:30
And this is why Statins are a big no no

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 February, 01:56 (E)
Very important for proper brain function. Statins (cholesterol reducing) are the #1 culprit of Alzheimers