Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 February, 01:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 08:11
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Statin drugs are some of the most commonly prescribed medications. They are used to lower your bad cholesterol levels and supposedly reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease, heart attacks, and stroke.

Statin drugs may be common, but they don’t come without side effects. There are some fantastic natural support strategies that you can use to protect your health and reduce your risk of statin drug side effects or needing the medication in the first place.

https://drjockers.com/stat...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
We stopped our statins because of their side effects and my brother in law became very ill taking them. We spoke with the doc who prescribed them who then threatened us with heart attack and stroke. My husband is now 85 and in the best health. These pharma docs lie and get paid to prescribe. The brain is made of cholesterol! They cause dementia.
08:15 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
05 February, 10:49
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Good for you and your husband. I was lucky enough to have a doc a few years ago telling me mine was too high. I told him I wanted to improve my levels through diet and he said it's not easy but encouraged me. I drink a red/green super food drink about 4 or 5 times a week. That was really the biggest change. Now I am trying to be even more proactive in my eating habits.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 February, 11:37
Good for you Ice Kates. Diet is so important and so individual. 🙏😇