Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 February, 11:43
๐Ÿ˜ป One of my oldest friends died from Cancer last November.
Another has cancer in his lungs
& his pup died from Cancer just after Christmas.
Another friendโ€™s pup is struggling with Cancer.
Another friend โ€œgotโ€ Cancer suddenly.

๐Ÿ’‰ THE HUMANS WERE ALL JABBED

What is not being reported is not only is Cancer rising in Humans
but also in animals, especially dogs:
The owners get the jab & their shedding kills their pup
& shedding from the jabs is in every dog park
& they pick it up in their noses & paws ๐Ÿพ

3-31-23 โ€œCancer is increasingly common in dogs
& disturbingly, canine cancers are occurring at younger ages.โ€
- Dr. Barbara Hodges, Vet

I pleaded with my friends NOT to get the jab or the booster
& told them about Ivermectin & HCQ.

To no avail ๐Ÿ˜”

๐Ÿ’ฅ IVERMECTIN can help even if you've been jabbed
or have cancer as I understand it.

๐Ÿพ Ivermectin & Animals
https://search.nih.gov/sea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
01 February, 02:41
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
When I read that we Unvaxx'd can get the protein spikes from the Fully Vaxx'd shedding it, I was concerned.

Saw this article and started taking Nattokinese, which is supposed to dissolve the spike proteins..

EXPERT: Nattokinase detoxifies covid spike proteins from the body:
https://www.naturalnews.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 February, 06:07
In response Dars Dragon to her Publication
Please read this article & b cautious if u are taking any other type of blood thinner as this supplement acts as a blood thinner. Otherwise if u r good then should b good to go

Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
01 February, 06:45
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yes, thank you Mare~

for the warning...I don't take any medications, so I knew I was safe.

01 February, 06:46
He does mention it in the article thatโ€™s why I want ppl to read it first.
๐Ÿ’—

Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
01 February, 07:01
Yes Mare, good idea to make sure the warning is mentioned. TY!

I also want people to know that most Cholesterol medications act as a blood thinners too. So please research before taking other stuff...

[Nattokinese is used by many instead of Blood Thinning Cholesterol medications.]

I found that out the hard way. My husband was harassed & scared into taking Atorvastatin. He started getting a whole bunch of unexplained symptoms recently. Asked the doc if it could be the statin, she immediately said no.

I looked up the symptoms and ALL the symptoms were listed. Now off of the drug and slowly symptoms are resolving itself...

01 February, 07:17
We have to b our own advocates when it comes to our health & no longer rely on these docs unless u have a really good doc. Friend told me she takes natokinase for spike proteins as well. I keep getting sick when I go to my dentist so I am going to try it & see how I feel. Any specific brand u get?

Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
01 February, 08:02
You are so right, we have to be our own advocates for our own health.

I can't tell you how many times my health has been hurt doing "routine procedures", like colonoscopies, mammograms and the like. I went to doctors for help in mysterious health problem and ended up having to figure it out myself.

Right now I take VesseClear from amazon.

LABO Nutrition VesseCLEAR EX: Nattokinase NSK-SD+Elastin F for Clean & Flexible Blood Vessel. Japan's Most Clinically Studied, Functional Dose, Acid-Resistant/Delayed Release Capsules

Wishing you Good Health!

Thanks I will look for this at my local health food store
08:34 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it