Cob Cob @Colob123
31 January, 06:02
NEW: Biden to Name Dirty John Podesta as New Climate Czar to Replace John Kerry

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Being honest folks. I am sick of this show. I am sick of being told these poor people that are still asleep. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I have really had enough of this crap Sorry just done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 January, 06:41
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
I agree 👍.
At what point do we end this SH*T show? Enough already.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
31 January, 06:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I thought with a name like Hope Always you were going to cheer me on to keep my chin up. I just feel like this week has just been one blow after another. I am sick of it.

Here's why I can't do that with this post. 7 years ago I shared all of this stuff with my mom. I told her this guy would be the 1st arrested. She told me to write it on paper and we made a bet on it. Everytime I visit her house, that paper is still in her kitchen. Now they make it look like the guy is given a job??? I mean I am waiting for the men in the white coats to show up at my door. 😂 The "good" guys just love to make us look crazy ðŸĪŠ.
07:39 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
01 February, 05:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I am right there with you. Large family that all think I am totally nuts. Yet, when they all start talking about a news story of some type (let's say the tin can with the millionaires and the atari steering and I point out HOW ABSOLUTELY STUPID the whole thing is they get really pissed at me. The clown world is just overwhelming. It shocks me that people believe this shit and no one says WTF.

01 February, 08:15
I appreciate your comments. That's why we're blessed to have each other here on Anon. I am so grateful for all of you. 🙂💙