Cob Cob @Colob123
31 January, 06:02
NEW: Biden to Name Dirty John Podesta as New Climate Czar to Replace John Kerry

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Being honest folks. I am sick of this show. I am sick of being told these poor people that are still asleep. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I have really had enough of this crap Sorry just done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I agree 👍.
At what point do we end this SH*T show? Enough already.
06:41 PM - Jan 31, 2024
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
31 January, 06:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I thought with a name like Hope Always you were going to cheer me on to keep my chin up. I just feel like this week has just been one blow after another. I am sick of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 January, 07:39
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Here's why I can't do that with this post. 7 years ago I shared all of this stuff with my mom. I told her this guy would be the 1st arrested. She told me to write it on paper and we made a bet on it. Everytime I visit her house, that paper is still in her kitchen. Now they make it look like the guy is given a job??? I mean I am waiting for the men in the white coats to show up at my door. 😂 The "good" guys just love to make us look crazy ðŸĪŠ.