Cob Cob @Colob123
NEW: Biden to Name Dirty John Podesta as New Climate Czar to Replace John Kerry

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Being honest folks. I am sick of this show. I am sick of being told these poor people that are still asleep. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I have really had enough of this crap Sorry just done.
06:02 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
01 February, 12:17
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
That q drop "not just another 4 year election"
is heading into the eighth year--you betchya
and there are about 10,000 ops and psyops
to square away before another meaningless
election without "fixing"** 2020..gonna be grand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
31 January, 10:29
Cob Cob, pleas hang in there. We are all tired of this but we must think about what others who are taking them down must be going thru. I will say a pray for you and hope you will continue to trust in God.🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
31 January, 07:29
Enemy within

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 January, 06:41
I agree 👍.
At what point do we end this SH*T show? Enough already.

Cob Cob @Colob123
31 January, 06:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I thought with a name like Hope Always you were going to cheer me on to keep my chin up. I just feel like this week has just been one blow after another. I am sick of it.